Monday, March 9, 2009

WAGS Weighted Agility Gloves

As I announced in an earlier post I finally got a pair of WAGS.

Now that I have had a couple of weeks to try out the weighted agility gloves I want to report on them.

First is the fit, I found WAGS to fit snugly but not too tight where they impeded my hand or finger movement, so I have to rate them as comfortable and very functional.

As advertised they have the weights on the backs of the hands and on the fingers, right down to the finger tips. At first I thought the weights on the fingers would be cumbersome and a pain in the neck, but they are comfortable and effective.

The way they do this is the weighted agility gloves place curved weights over the two finger joints and one over the finger nails adding weight to the work out.

I was able to tell the difference in my muscles, I could tell they were working my hands, fingers wrists and forearms. I have to say they did make me stronger in those areas and did increase my hand speed.

One area I used them and liked the results was for my weakened rotary cuffs, doing eh exercises prescribed by a doctor were far more effective using the weighted agility gloves.

Regardless of the position or sport you play, I can honestly see how using them can improve your game and suggest you use the link to check them out WAGS Weighted Agility Gloves

No comments: