Sunday, January 23, 2011

NFC - AFC Championship Games

Today is the day both titles are decided. The AFC features the Jets vs the Steelers. The NDV has the Packers vs Da Bears.

I really have not followed the pros this season so my picks are no better than a monkey throwing darts at a board for stock picks. In fact the monkey might be more educated than me. Last time I saw one of the networks do that show, the monkey actually made them money.

Anyhow I like the Jets, they seem to be a team of destiny, true road warriors. Having knocked off the Colts and the Patriots is no easy chore. And to do it on the road makes it more impressive. Today the face another great quarterback in Big Ben and another hostile home crowd in Pittsburgh, just another day office for the Jets. I pick them in a close one.

Originally I picked Da Bears over Green Bay but Aaron Rodgers does seem to have the hot hand. Da Bears have the home field advantage. Now I see it more as a pickum game. Since I dont favor one team over the other, I think I will just sit back and watch the game and cheer each team on.

No comments: