Monday, February 2, 2009

It is Official: Football Withdrawel

I don't know about you, now that the Super Bowl is over, so is football. Sure there is the Pro Bowl. But it's not the same as a game with something on the line. For me it is now football withdrawle time. That time where I look for good game to watch, and there is not one till the end of summer.

Makes me want to move the clock forward, by pass spring and summer. Get to the first game and tail gate party.

The season passes so quickly and the wait time is so long. So unlike hoops that run it sems almost year around. Coleg ball is just 12 to 13 games plus a bowl game and poof it is over.

If you are like me, this is a hard time of the year, what to do, well at least I have this blog and website. I will continue to ofer you football traininig articles and add new and better products to the site to fill the clients needs while anxiously awaiting the begining of next season. Is it the end of August yet?

Se our different categories of football training aids and football training videos http://scoretouchdowns.com/

No comments: