Monday, February 16, 2009

Just Got My Finger Weighted Agility Gloves

In a previous post I recommend the weighted agility gloves over the other model of weight gloves on the market. I hold by my recommendation.

I just got the WAGs and they are great. They offer far more flexibility than I thought possible considering they have weights in the fingers.

They are very comfortable and no finger movement restrictions. I can see why the Super Bowl MVP chose these gloves over the others for his work out glove.

Other than the weights its just like wearing an ordinary pair of gloves.

I did some exercises wearing the gloves and found they worked muscles I had not worked in some time. The muscles were talking to me saying see what happens when you let yourself go.

Santonio Holmes swears by these gloves and now I see why. They can be used for any sport, developing stronger quicker hands.

Check them out and at Finger Weighted Gloves.

No comments: