Friday, July 3, 2009

What in the Heck was this guy Thinking?

Normally I try to space out the what was he thinking segments, but this one is just to outrageous to pass on.

Fortunately the man's name is omitted from this story, certainly to protect the innocent. The young man had to be rushed to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. The wound was disinfected to cleanse it before he was given a bed in an observation ward.

Now what can be so bizarre about a young man being rushed to a hospital treated and kept for observation? It might depend on the type of wound and how it was inflicted.

In this case it was exactly that. The young man in question tried to perform a self circumcision, yes he tried to circumcise himself and if that were not bad enough, he used...... are you ready for this, he used common household nail clippers. Yes every day nail clippers were the surgical instrument of choice.

I can assure you as I write this story, my legs are crossed and I can feel imaginary twinges of pain as I visualize this home surgical procedure. The only thing I can think of is, thank God he had nail clippers instead of hedge clippers, and of course the standard question, what the heck was this guy thinking? Link

For football training DVDS visit us at scoretouchdowns.com

No comments: