Thursday, March 8, 2012

Football: Getting A Mental Edge

Henry Ford once said; if you think you can, you can, if you think you can't, you can't, either way you are right. Either way you are having a "self" conversation. And the most important conversations you will ever have are the conversations you have with yourself.

The right "self talk" can give you an edge in sports as well as all facets of your life. Learning what words to use and what words to avoid can make a  huge difference in how you perform on and off the field.

My personal experience using self talk has proved very effective for me, helping me be more successful in my endeavors. I am convinced it has given me a mental edge. Which is the reason I have chosen to share the information.

The book I used is Self Talk What to Say When You Talk To Yourself.

The book was first written in 1990 and is a multi million copy seller. If you are interested in learning more about this book and the benefits of "self talk" use the link below to see where you can get the book.

What To Say When You Talk to Yourself

scoretouchdowns.comhttp://www.scoretouchdowns.com/ for football training aids and dvds

No comments: