Monday, March 12, 2012

Peyton Manning on Tour

I thought this image of Manning to be the most appropriate, it certainly represents how teams are fighting over securing his services.

Yesterday the sports blogs were reporting that Manning had narrowed his search for a new home to two teams, the Denver Broncos and possibly the Arizona Cardinals.

However it now appears those reports are premature and Manning is extending his tour and will visit at least two more teams before he decides. One thing for sure, Manning will make his decision in short order and announce it right away once that decision is made.

Even though Denver is doing well in the mix, I don't see it. I have no foundation for my statement, my guts tell me he wont become a Bronco.

As Peyton extends his tour of suitors, please share where you think he will go and why.

See the new suitors courting Manning

Looking for the latest and best football coaching and training videos? Give our online store a look at:

scoretouchdowns.com


No comments: